Family Dental Plan - Get the Best Plan and the Best Rate
Looking for an inexpensive family dental plan with a top-rated company? Here's how to find one the easy way - online.
Family Dental Plan
A family dental plan is a service plan that gives you discounts of 10% to 60% on your dental insurance needs from participating dentists.
Unlike dental insurance, there are no waiting periods before you can have dental work done, no health restrictions, and no ceilings that limit the amount of work your dentist can do. There are no paperwork hassles, and dental plan premiums are much cheaper than dental insurance premiums.
Benefits of a Family Dental Plan vs. Dental Insurance
* You can get work done within a day or two after signing up, as opposed to dental insurance which makes you wait 3 months for basic care, and up to 24 months for major procedures.
* You can have as much dental work done as you need, unlike dental insurance which imposes a yearly dollar limit, usually around $1,000, on the work you can have done.
* Family dental plans start at less than $130 a year, while dental insurance can go as high as $1,400 a year.
* Cosmetic dental procedures like teeth whitening and veneers are covered under most dental plans, and are excluded under most dental insurance policies.
* There are no form-filling and paperwork hassles as there is with dental insurance.
Where to Find a Cheap Family Dental Plan
The best way to find a discount dental plan with a reputable company is to visit a dental comparison website. There you can compare plans, yearly fees, and prices for dental procedures, then decide which plan best suits you and your family's needs.