Compare Auto Insurance Prices The Quick and Easy Way
Before the Internet came along the only way you could compare auto insurance prices was to spend half a day going to insurance offices, or calling insurance agents, to get enough quotes to get a good rate.
Now all it takes to get a cheap auto insurance rate is to spend a couple of minutes online in the comfort of your home. You don't even have to spend time surfing different insurance sites because there are insurance comparison sites that will allow you to get rates from different companies all under one roof.
All you do is fill out one online questionnaire to get multiple quotes from different top-rated auto insurance companies in your area. It's fast, it's easy, and it's free.
How to Compare Auto Insurance Prices Online
Here's how to compare auto insurance prices online quickly and easily ...
1. Be aware of the discounts you can get. The top three ways to save money on your policy are:
* Raising your deductible - this can save you $500 or more on your insurance.
* Dropping your collision coverage if you have an older car.
* Dropping medical coverage if you're covered by medical insurance.
2. If you have a policy, have it handy so you can refer to it to answer questions on the online questionnaire.
3. After you choose the best insurance rate, check the company's ratings at JDPower.com to make sure the company you choose is reliable and will give you good service.
4. When you get your policy read it over carefully to make sure you're getting all the deductions you can, and all the insurance you need.
Is it worth spending a few minutes of your time to compare auto insurance prices online? Most definitely.
When I went comparison shopping a few years ago I was able to save more than $450 on my yearly premium.
Visit http://www.LowerRateQuotes.com or click on the following link to compare auto insurance prices and see how much you can save on your auto insurance. You can get more auto insurance tips by checking out their "Articles" section.
The author, Brian Stevens, is a former insurance agent and financial consultant who has written a number of articles on how to compare auto insurance prices.