Looking to get the cheapest car insurance quote you can? Here's a step-by-step guide that will show you how.
Rates for the same insurance coverage can vary from one insurance company to another by as much as $1,000, so the first thing you need to do to get the cheapest car insurance quote is go to an online insurance comparison site. There you can get quotes from various companies so you can compare them and get the cheapest rate. One of the best comparison sites is listed below.
In order to get rate quotes from one of these sites you'll be asked to fill out a questionnaire where you can list the types of coverages and discounts you want.
Here's a list of the biggest money-savers:
1.You can save 10% to 15% on your insurance premium by increasing your deductible from $100 to $500. You'll save 25% to 30% by increasing it to $1,000.
2. If you have two cars you can save 10% to 15% by insuring them with the same company.
3. If you have an older car that's not worth a lot you can save 15% to 30% by eliminating collision and comprehensive coverage.
Other money-savers include:
- Eliminating medical coverage if you already have medical insurance.
- Requesting discounts for security and safety devices such as anti-theft devices, car alarms, and air bags.
- Eliminating towing and car rental coverages if you already have them or don't want them.
The cheapest car insurance may not be cheap at all if your insurance company refuses to pay a claim. So before you buy your insurance, I recommend going to epinions.com to see what actual customers have to say about the various companies and what their claims experience has been.
Visit http://www.LowerRateQuotes.com or click on the following link for free car insurance quotes from A-rated companies to get the cheapest car insurance quote. You can get more insurance tips by checking out their "Articles" section.
The author, Brian Stevens, is a former insurance agent and financial consultant who has written a extensively on how to get the cheapest car insurance quote.