Looking for a cheap dental plan? Here's how to find a discount dental plan the easy way.
Dental plans, sometimes referred to as discount dental plans, offer discounts from participating dentists and dental specialists. You pay a nominal yearly fee and you can choose to see any dentist or specialist within the plan's network.
Unlike dental insurance, there are no waiting periods before you can see a dentist, you are not subject to pre-existing conditions, there are no coverage limits, and there are no paperwork hassles to deal with.
Dental Plan Features
* Dental plan premiums are inexpensive, costing from $79.95 a year for one person and $129.95 a year for a family.
* Dental plans give you 10% to 60% discounts on most dental procedures, including cosmetic dentistry.
* You can choose from more than 100,000 dentists within 30 dental networks.
* Dental plans do not subject you to health restrictions or pre-existing conditions.
* You can enroll in a plan today and see a participating dentist tomorrow.
Dental Plan Coverages
Dental plans cover:
- Preventative care - cleanings, check ups, and x-rays.
- Restorative care such as fillings and crowns (caps).
- Endodontic procedures (root canals).
- Periodontal procedures like root planing, scaling, and gum surgery.
- Orthodontic prodedures - retainers, and braces.
- Oral surgery and treatment of oral infections;
- Prosthodontics - dentures and bridges.
- Cosmetic dentistry - teeth whitening and veneers.
Dental plans start at less than $80 per year, as opposed to dental insurance which can cost $150 to $600 per year. They provide individuals, families, groups, and businesses access to immediate and affordable dental care.
Visit http://www.LowerRateQuotes.com/dental-plans.html or click on the following link to view dental plans, find a cheap dental plan from a top-rated company, and see how much you can save. You can get more dental plan tips in their Articles section.
The author, Brian Stevens, is a former insurance agent and financial consultant who has written numerous articles on cheap dental plans.