Looking for an affordable dental plan? Here's an explanation of what they cover and how to find the best dental plan in your area.
What is a dental plan?
A dental plan is a service that gives you access to a network of dentists and dental specialist who will give you discounts on their services. Dental plans are available to individuals, families, businesses, and groups.
What are the benefits of a dental plan?
The benefits of a dental plan are:
1. You get discounts of 10% to 60% on most dental procedures.
2. Premiums are affordable, starting at only $79.99 per year.
3. Unlike dental insurance there are no waiting periods, no deductibles, and no coverage limits.
4. There are no paperwork hassles - just show your ID card to your dentist.
5. Unlike dental insurance, dental plans cover pre-existing conditions and there are no health restrictions.
6. You can sign up for a dental plan today, and see a dentist tomorrow.
7. If you're not satisfied, some companies have a 30-day refund policy (see link below.)
What do discount dental plans cover?
Dental plans cover the following dental procedures:
* Preventive care such as cleanings, check-ups, and x-rays.
* Common dental procedures like tooth extractions, fillings, and crowns.
* Replacement procedures such as bridges and dentures.
* Specialized procedures like periodontal dentistry and oral surgery.
* Other procedures like braces and cosmetic dentistry.
Where can I find an affordable discount dental plan?
You can find discount dental plans at a number of websites on the Internet. However the best place to find a plan is at a comparison site where you can view all the discount dental plans in your area, including dental discounts and yearly fees.
Once you find a plan you like, you can sign up for the plan online or by calling a toll-free telephone number.
If you have any questions, the better comparison sites have a toll-free number where you can call to get answers. (See link below.)
Visit http://www.LowerRateQuotes.com/dental-plans.html or click on the following link to view affordable dental plans in your area from top-rated companies and see how much you can save. You can get more dental plan tips in their Articles section.
The author, Brian Stevens, is a former insurance agent and financial consultant who has written numerous articles on affordable dental plans.